Director of Quality Assurance
SpinChip Diagnostics develops a game changing platform for analysis of blood samples in a portable instrument. The platform makes it possible to perform analyses of critical blood samples within a few minutes bed-side at emergency wards, in ambulances and at doctor offices. Watch our video to see how it works!
We are now looking for a highly competent and experienced colleague to lead the further development, implementation and daily operation of our quality assurance system.
As the Director of Quality Assurance, you will be a member of the SpinChip executive management team and report to the CEO.
- Lead and drive the QA-activities through development, optimization, verification, transfer and validation of our products
- Take a leading role in the Risk Management and the Design Review process
- Sourcing- and implementing an electronic document handling system
- Ownership- and further development of the QA-system
- Qualification and follow-up of key development partners and suppliers
Qualifications & experience:
- University degree in a relevant subject field
- Solid technical understanding
- Profound experience with European and US regulations and quality management systems and preferably with in vitro diagnostic medical devices
- Strong experience with Risk Management
- Strategic mindset coupled with execution capabilities
- Authority to prevail acceptance
- A pragmatic attitude balancing what is essential and acceptable towards perfect
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Excellent tutorial and communicative skills
We can offer
A challenging job in an exciting multidisciplinary company aiming at improving health care and saving lives by developing a unique diagnostic platform that will allow reliable diagnosis, fast and efficiently in point of care settings.
As a member of the SpinChip team you will work closely with highly skilled, motivated and dedicated colleagues creating a game changing product.
Competitive compensation. Potential for stock options.
Please send your Application with CV to email@example.com
Application deadline is May 31, 2017.
Starting date as soon as possible.